Our best value, your customer will have only one point of contact from searching for a rental property through moving out. We manage everything, including evictions, and you have the peace of mind knowing your property is being managed in every way.
Our system of marketing rental properties will secure a tenant for you in the least amount of time.
To find a tenant for your rental unit we will:
- Feature your unit on the best rental website in New Tampa – RentNewTampa.com
- Advertise your unit on high visibility rental listing websites until rented
- Include your unit in the MLS, providing a referral fee from our proceeds to the broker who identifies your tenant
- Ensure your unit is shown 7 days a week to potential tenants
You will also receive our comprehensive screening of each tenant applicant, lease preparation and the facilitation of the lease signing. Each applicant will pay an application fee and be processed with a thorough background check.
Items checked during tenant screening include:
- Credit History
- Social Security Trace
- National Criminal Record Search
- Sexual Offender Searches
- County Courthouse Records Search
- Eviction Records Search
- Rental History Verification
- Employment History Verification
Once tenant applicants are approved, your lease will be prepared by our team that specializes in Tenant-Landlord relations. Once you approve the terms and conditions, we will facilitate the signing of your lease. We facilitate timely and efficient rent payments and handle all communications with tenants regarding the rent.
Rent collection and tenant management Includes:
- Electronic notifications of rent due and past due
- Formal notifications for failure to pay rent
- Promptly disburse net funds via ACH transfer directly into your checking account
The service and repair of your property is completely handled by professionals.
Complete Property Maintenance Management including:
- Emergency maintenance response and repair requests from tenants
- Coordinate all vendors for unit repairs
- Implement and periodically review a customized preventative maintenance program
- Provide detailed records of all inspections, service and repairs